If you've already paid for AdBlock Premium, you can use the following steps to redeem your upgrade for additional AdBlock extensions on desktop browsers with Chrome, Firefox, and Edge.
- Click on the AdBlock icon in your browser's toolbar. If the icon is not on the toolbar, please make sure to pin it: How to pin the AdBlock menu to your browser.
- Select Upgrade your AdBlock in the pop-up menu.
- On the upgrade page that appears, click on Upgrade to AdBlock Premium and then click on the link I'm an AdBlock Premium User.
- Enter the case-sensitive email address associated with the purchase.
- When you receive the emailed code, enter it in the field provided.
You should now be able to access the Premium features via the Premium tab in AdBlock's options.
I'm seeing an error message
In some cases you may encounter an error message when attempting to redeem your Premium upgrade. Below are the most common errors and how to address them.
- If you are seeing an activation error please try reinstalling AdBlock and then try the steps above.
- If you see an error message that the code is wrong, this is typically due to an old or invalid code being entered. Please delete all previous AdBlock emails containing codes from your email Inbox and try the steps above again.
- If you see an error that your email is not recognized, please make sure you are entering the email exactly as it appears on your receipt. The email field is case-sensitive so you'll need to include any lowercase or capital letters.
If you'd like our assistance please reach out to us and be sure to include the exact wording of any error messages you are seeing.