Ole hyvä ja liitä seuraava teksti Google Translate.
Update December 10, 2018:
We have removed the Finnish filter list from all of our extensions.
UPDATED 15 NOVEMBER 2018
What is happening?
We have received reports that the Finnish filter list is blocking everything on Finnish trade union websites, not just ads, effectively preventing access to the sites.
This appears to be a political statement by the list author. The trade unions are on strike. In a post on his Facebook page, the list author states (roughly translated),
As an objection to actions of trade unions, the Finnish adblocking list now blocks sites of those unions which are joining the strike. Not all sites are there, but more are coming. They will be removed after the unions start to respect the government again by ending these political strikes.
(Read more in this post on the uBlock Origin issues forum.)
Like the rest of the ad-blocking community, we feel this is a blatant abuse of power on the part of a list author. We stand firmly with uBlock Origin developer gorhill, who said,
A filter list is not to be used to express a political stance, unless it is made explicit and obvious in the list's primary purpose. Otherwise I consider this a breach of trust.
What are you doing about it?
There is very little we can do. We have no control over the filter lists (or the filter list authors).
From our research, it appears that the author of the Finnish filter list has stopped maintaining the list in response to complaints from Finnish users. If this can be confirmed, we will remove it from our extensions.
OK, what can I do about it?
You have a few options.
Pause AdBlock on blocked sites
You can suspend ad blocking temporarily by pausing AdBlock. Remember to unpause when you leave the site.
- Click the AdBlock icon in the browser toolbar and select Pause on this site (Chrome only) or Pause AdBlock.
- Click the AdBlock icon again and select Resume blocking ads or Unpause AdBlock.
Whitelist the blocked sites
You can whitelist the sites the Finnish filter list is targeting, allowing AdBlock to ignore the blocking rules in the list every time you visit. Just to be clear, ads on the sites will not be blocked.
- Click the AdBlock icon in the browser toolbar and select Don't run on pages on this site (Chrome only) or Don't run on pages on this domain.
- Click Exclude.
Switch to the new Finnish filter list
Someone has forked the original filter list and removed the rules blocking the union sites. The last update was 15 November 2018, which suggests the list is being actively maintained.
- Click the AdBlock icon in the browser toolbar and select Options.
- On the FILTER LISTS tab, deselect the Finnish filter list.
- At the bottom of the FILTER LISTS tab, paste the following URL: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/finnish-easylist-addition/finnish-easylist-addition/master/Finland_adb.txt
- Click Subscribe.
We will update this article as we learn new information.