Check for errors in AdBlock
- Open the page where the problem is happening.
- Open a new tab and visit chrome://extensions to open Chrome's extensions page.
- Select Developer mode in the upper right corner of the page. This makes a few more options appear.
- Find AdBlock in the list and click the background page link to open a "developer mode" window for AdBlock.
- Click the Console tab at the top of the window.
- Reload the page where the problem is happening. (You might need to drag the developer window out of the way.)
- If there are any error messages in the console window (usually in red text), paste them in a reply to our message.
Check for errors in Chrome
- Right-click the page where the problem is happening and select Inspect. The Chrome Developer Tools panel opens beside or below the page.
- Click the Console tab at the top of the new window.
- Reload the page.
- If there are any error messages in the console tab (usually in red text), paste them into the same reply.