If the AdBlock menu is empty or doesn't open at all because AdBlock didn't load properly, first try restarting your browser. If that doesn't help, you'll need to back up any custom filters you have, then uninstall and reinstall AdBlock. Custom filters are located on the CUSTOMIZE tab in AdBlock's options. Here's how to get there when the AdBlock menu isn't working.
- Visit chrome://extensions to open Chrome's extensions page.
- On the AdBlock card, click Details.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click Extension options.
- Visit about:addons to open Firefox's extensions page.
- Click Options to the right of AdBlock.
Scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Click the More (...) menu and select Extensions.
- Point to AdBlock and click the gear icon that appears.
- Scroll to the bottom of the menu and click the Options link.
- Open Safari > Preferences > Extensions.
- Select AdBlock, then click the checkbox.