Custom filters are located on the CUSTOMIZE tab in AdBlock's options. Here's how to get there when the AdBlock menu isn't working.
- Visit chrome://extensions to open Chrome's extensions page.
- On the AdBlock card, click Details.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click Extension options.
- Visit about:addons to open Firefox's extensions page.
- Click Options to the right of AdBlock.
Scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Click the More (...) menu and select Extensions.
- Point to AdBlock and click the gear icon that appears.
- Scroll to the bottom of the menu and click the Options link.
Note: The following instructions apply to our legacy extension for Safari. Please see this article for information about the AdBlock Mac app.
- Open Safari > Preferences > Extensions.
- Select AdBlock, then click the checkbox.