In this article:
AdBlock Premium Gold is an upgrade to AdBlock Premium, not a separate product. Whether you are a first-time or returning AdBlock Premium Gold user, start by installing AdBlock Premium. Then:
- If you are new to AdBlock Premium Gold, upgrade.
- If you purchased Gold and are reinstalling AdBlock Premium, activate your Gold subscription.
Install AdBlock Premium
AdBlock Premium is available only for the Chrome browser at this time.
- Visit getadblockpremium.com in Chrome and click Click to Install.
- Click Add extension. Learn why we need the permissions we ask for.
Upgrade to AdBlock Premium Gold (first-time installation)
AdBlock Premium is free forever. You may install it as often as you need to on as many computers as you like. You may upgrade to AdBlock Premium Gold at any time. If you upgrade when you install AdBlock Premium, you will receive a discount on an annual subscription.
Upgrade when you install AdBlock Premium
On the AdBlock Premium post-installation page, select a payment method and complete your payment.
- Click the AdBlock Premium button in the browser toolbar and select UNLOCK PREMIUM FEATURES.
- On the payment page, select a payment method and complete your payment.
Learn more about AdBlock Premium Gold
Please see the following articles in our Knowledge Base to learn how to:
- Tell AdBlock Premium not to block ads on a website or YouTube channel you want to support
- Subscribe to additional filter lists to block annoying things on Facebook and YouTube, spam, downloads from malware sites, and more
- Use our manual blocking wizard to block other things you don't want to see
- Opt to block non-intrusive ads
Activate AdBlock Premium Gold (subsequent installations)
You may use the same License Key to unlock AdBlock Premium's paid features (that is, your Gold subscription) on all your computers. There is no limit on the number of times you may use your License Key. (Please don't share your License Key with all 743 of your closest friends!)
- Install AdBlock Premium.
Are you installing AdBlock Premium on an additional computer? If you were signed in to Chrome on the computer you originally installed AdBlock Premium on and you use Google Chrome sync, you can skip this step. Chrome will do it for you. Just sign in to Chrome on the other computer.
- Close the post-installation page without paying.
- Find the purchase receipt we sent to the email address you provided when you purchased AdBlock Premium Gold. Copy the License Key in the email.
- Click the AdBlock Premium button in the browser toolbar and select I already have an activation code.
- On the AdBlock Premium activation page, enter your email address and License Key and click Activate.