On your computer
A quick way to tell whether AdBlock is installed is to look for the AdBlock button is in your browser's toolbar. The AdBlock button looks like our logo, a white hand inside a stop sign.
The most definitive way is to look for AdBlock in the list of extensions installed in your browser:
- In Chrome or Opera, type about:extensions in the address bar
- In Safari, go to Safari > Preferences > Extensions
- In Edge, click More (...) > Extensions
- In Firefox, open the Firefox menu, select Add-ons, and then click Extensions in the sidebar
If AdBlock isn't installed, here's how to install and enable it.
If AdBlock is installed and enabled but you don't see the AdBlock button in the browser toolbar, the button may simply be hidden. Here's how to show the AdBlock button if it's hidden.
On your mobile device
Mobile browsers don't have a toolbar, so you'll need to look in the list of installed apps or browser extensions:
- On your iPhone or iPad, look for the AdBlock icon in your apps
- On your Android device, open the Samsung Internet browser, touch the menu icon (three vertical dots), and select Extensions. You should see AdBlock under "Content blockers"
If AdBlock isn't installed on your mobile device, here's how to install and enable it.