- Something else on your computer is causing the test to fail or not to run at all.
- The test the site is using to detect ad blockers is generating a false positive (less likely).
Here are some troubleshooting steps to try.
1. Clear the site's cookies and reload the page.
- In Chrome or Opera, enter about:extensions in the address bar.
- In Safari, go to Safari > Preferences > Extensions (or look in the Launchpad for an ad blocking app).
- In Edge, click More (...) > Extensions.
- In Firefox, enter about:addons in the address bar.
If these suggestions don't help, there may be a problem with the test itself. In that case, all you can do is report it to the site administrators and hope for the best!