Update March 13, 2018:
We have a report that the suggestions below are no longer working in Chrome. We are continually working to stay ahead of the ad tech companies. In the meantime, we have some other suggestions that may help.
According to this post on the EasyList forum, the following filters block the ads on this site.
(Updated July 5, 2017, with new filters.)
- Click the AdBlock button and select Options, then click the CUSTOMIZE tab.
- Click Edit to open the custom filters box.
- Paste the filters below exactly as given.
- Click Save.
- Reload the page you're trying to view.
Note: In Safari and Opera, replace "$generichide" below with "$elemhide" since AdBlock in these browsers doesn't use the $generichide element.
Copy these filters:
If the filters are no longer working, you can block the ads by deleting the website's cookies in Chrome. Here's how:
- Enter chrome://settings/cookies in the address bar.
- Type g00 in the search box. (That's g zero zero, not g oh oh.)
- Click Remove all shown.
- Click Done.
This will block the ads until the next time you start Chrome.