If a web page isn't working properly when you visit in Safari on your iPhone or iPad with AdBlock, it's almost always a filter list issue rather than AdBlock itself.
First, make sure your filter lists are up-to-date. We don't control how often Apple lets us update the filter lists, so yours may be pretty old.
- Run AdBlock and click Update Filter Lists.
- Test the web page again.
If updating the filter lists didn't help, then one of the content blockers may contain a filter that is accidentally blocking too much, breaking the page. Here's how to tell.
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap Safari > Content Blockers.
- Disable all three content blockers.
- Return to Safari and test the web page. Does it work now?
If the page works with all three content blockers disabled:
- Return to Settings > Safari > Content Blockers.
- Re-enable each content blocker one at a time, testing the web page after each, until you find the one that breaks the page.
- Open a ticket and let us know that you did these troubleshooting steps and which content blocker is causing the trouble.
- Return to AdBlock's settings.
- Disable any language-specific filter lists you're subscribed to.
Test the web page again.
- If the page works, open a ticket and let us know that you did these troubleshooting steps and which filter list is causing the trouble.