i usted no lee Inglés, por favor pegue el texto siguiente en Google Translate.
Если вы не читаете по-английски, пожалуйста, вставьте приведенный ниже текст в Google Translate.
Si vous ne lisez pas l'anglais, s'il vous plaît collez le texte ci-dessous dans Google Translate.
Wenn Sie nicht Englisch lesen, fügen Sie ihn bitte den folgenden Text in Google Translate .
Se non leggere l'inglese, si prega di incollare il testo qui sotto in Google Translate.
영어를 읽지 않는 경우 Google에 아래의 텍스트를 붙여 넣습니다.
אם אתה לא קורא אנגלית, אנא הדבק את הטקסט שלהלן לתוך Google Translate.
إذا كنت لا تقرأ الإنجليزية، يرجى لصق النص أدناه في جوجل ترجمة.
If you need help, look here before you open a support ticket, especially if your issue is urgent. You may find an answer here more quickly than we can get back to you.
Have you already opened a support ticket? If one of the suggestions below solves your issue, please close your ticket on our support site or reply to our email to let us know you no longer need our assistance. Thanks!
Try some easy fixes first
- Restart your computer. This solves 95% of all known computer problems.
- Uninstall and reinstall AdBlock. (Be sure to copy any custom filters to a text file first! You'll need to add them again after you reinstall AdBlock. By the way, if you don't want to pay for AdBlock at this time, just close our donation page when it opens.)
- Make sure your browser is up-to-date.
Is the issue still there? Keep going.
Ads aren't blocked
Ads are blocked but you don't want them to be
A web page or site isn't working or looks wrong with AdBlock on
Is AdBlock preventing you from creating a Facebook ad? Pause AdBlock while you create the ad.
There's something wrong with AdBlock
Have your AdBlock settings been reset or does our payment page appear every time you start Microsoft Edge?
Have your AdBlock settings been reset or does our payment page appear every time you start Chrome?
Are you getting an error when you try to install AdBlock in Microsoft Edge?
Are you getting an error when you try to install AdBlock in Chrome?
Are you getting an error when you try to install AdBlock in Safari?
You want a refund
You need to reinstall AdBlock. Do you have to pay again?
Other frequently asked questions
There's something wrong with your computer
If your computer is smoking, making a scary noise, or otherwise acting strangely, the cause is almost certainly something other than AdBlock. As a browser extension, AdBlock can only affect your web browser, and it can do that only in very limited ways.
To test, click the AdBlock button in the browser toolbar and select Pause or Pause on this site. Does the problem go away?
If the problem is still happening when AdBlock is paused, then AdBlock is not causing it. Try entering the symptoms in your favorite search engine to find advice on how to fix it.
If the problem doesn't happen when AdBlock is paused, close all of your open applications and restart your computer. The only part of your computer AdBlock can affect is the amount of its memory your browser uses. Closing your browser and other applications and restarting the computer frees up the memory that was being used. Is AdBlock taking up an excessive amount of memory?
Your issue isn't listed above
Note: Please don't post a trouble report in our forums. We don't read forum posts nearly as often as we should, simply due to time constraints.
If you didn't find an answer in our Knowledge Base or the suggestions in an article you found didn't help, please open a support ticket. Please note, we often run anywhere from 3 to 15 days behind in responding to tickets.
- Be specific when describing the issue. What exactly is happening? What troubleshooting steps have you already tried, if any?
- Corollary to #1: The title can be just as important as the description. Make it meaningful.
- Include links to pages where the issue is happening, so that we can try to reproduce it.
- Include AdBlock's debugging information from the SUPPORT tab in AdBlock's options. Need help providing debugging information?
- Screenshots are always appreciated! It saves us having to ask for them because we will. Need help providing a screenshot?
- Always follow up after your original request if you can. If a suggestion fixed your issue please let us know so that others who run into the same issue can see the solution you used. Again, please be specific about what solved your issue.