Пожалуйста, смотрите этот пост на форуме RU AdList для информации на русском
These ads have been reported to the people who maintain RU AdList, the filters that block ads on Russian and Ukrainian websites. Please read the Known Issues post on the RU AdList forum for details.
That filter list has been updated to block the ads it can. But fear not! There are additional actions you can take to block some of the ads the list can't block on its own.
Note: If you use Firefox, Safari, or Microsoft Edge, you may not need the following steps. Chrome has some unique vulnerabilities that make blocking some kinds of ads much more difficult than in other browsers.
If you see ads on Russian and Ukrainian websites:
- Make sure you subscribe to the "Russian and Ukrainian" filter list.
- Make sure that the list has been updated today.
- Try disabling the Acceptable Ads filter list in AdBlock's options, FILTER LISTS tab.
- If you still see ads, read on.
Install Tampermonkey and the "RU AdList JS Fixes" userscript
The following instructions are shamelessly lifted from Greasy Fork.
1. Install Tampermonkey or Greasemonkey, depending on which browser you use, and enable it.
- Firefox and related browsers: Greasemonkey
- Google Chrome, Chromium, and related browsers: Tampermonkey
- Opera (version 15 and later): Tampermonkey or Violentmonkey
- Opera version 12 and earlier supports user scripts natively. Violentmonkey provides a friendlier interface and better compatibility.
- Safari: Tampermonkey
- Edge: Tampermonkey
3. Refresh the page where you were seeing ads.