When we're troubleshooting ads or errors, there's no substitute for knowing exactly what you're seeing. Here's how to provide a screenshot when you submit a bug or ad report. It will save you some time if you can provide one with your report, because we can start troubleshooting much earlier.
- It will help if you capture your entire screen
- Please send us only .gif, .jpg, or .png files
You can also use the camera on a mobile device to take a picture of your computer's display. Please check the picture to be sure it's clear (not blurry), glare-free, and large enough to see easily.
Attach a Screenshot to a New Ticket
- On our support site, https://help.getadblock.com, click +New support ticket
- Click Attach a file under the "Tell us more" box
- Find the file you saved and click Open