When we're troubleshooting ads or errors, there's no substitute for knowing exactly what you're seeing. Here's how to provide a screenshot when you submit a bug or ad report. It will save you some time if you can provide one with your report, because we can start troubleshooting much earlier.
- It will help if you capture your entire screen. Often there are things we need to see that "fall out of the shot" when you capture only the ad itself.
- Please send us only .gif, .jpg, or .png files. They're much easier for us to open across all the browsers and operating systems we use.
- In the instructions that follow, Ctrl+V (for example) means "press and hold the Ctrl key and press the V key." Case doesn't matter here. Ctrl+V is the same as Ctrl+v. If you use a Mac, replace Ctrl with Cmd.
Create a screenshot
You can also use the camera on a mobile device to take a picture of your computer's display. Please check the picture to be sure it's clear (not blurry), glare-free, and large enough to see easily.
Get it to us
Attach a screenshot to a new support ticket
- On our support site, https://help.getadblock.com, click +New support ticket.
- Click Attach a file under the "Tell us more" box.
- Find the file you saved and click Open.
Email a screenshot to us
Attach the file to an email. Please see your email application help for specific instructions.
- If you're reporting a new issue, send the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you already have a ticket open, attach the file to a reply to our email.