Updated September 7, 2017 with new filters
According to this post on the EasyList forum, confirmed by us, the following filters should remove both ads and the anti-adblock warning. If you find the anti-adblock warning isn't removed, try the AAK-Cont + Tampermonkey solution in this article in our Knowledge Base.
- Click the AdBlock button and select Options, then click the CUSTOMIZE tab.
- Click Edit to open the custom filters box.
- Paste the filters below exactly as given.
- Click Save.
- On the FILTER LISTS tab, enable EasyPrivacy and Adblock Warning Removal.
- Reload the page you're trying to view.
Copy these filters:
If that doesn't help either, try this workaround suggested by one of our fans (thanks, jmachats!). Before you watch a video, pause AdBlock. Let the first ad play, then unpause AdBlock. After that, all remaining ads in the video are blocked. Note, you'll still need to use the custom filters given above.