If you used AdBlock's manual ad blocking feature and accidentally blocked too much and the page isn't working now, here's how to undo it.
- While you're on that page, click the AdBlock toolbar icon.
- Select Undo my hidden items.
If for some reason the first method doesn't work, try this:
- Click the AdBlock toolbar icon and select the gear symbol.
- On the CUSTOMIZE tab about halfway down, click Edit to open the custom filters box.
- Find the rules that contain the name of the website and delete them.
- Click Save.
- Reload the page that wasn't working.