If you can't see the AdBlock button in the browser toolbar, first make sure that AdBlock is installed. If AdBlock is installed but you don't see the button, follow these steps to un-hide it.
- Click the Chrome menu (the three stacked bars or dots in the upper right corner of the window).
- You should see the AdBlock icon at the top of the menu. Right-click the AdBlock button and select Show in toolbar.
- If you see the Overflow menu symbol, >>, in the menu bar, click it, right-click the AdBlock button, and select Unpin from Overflow menu. If there is no Overflow menu, continue to Step 2.
- Open the Firefox menu and select Customize.
- Right-click the AdBlock button and select Add to Toolbar or Add to Overflow Menu. You can also drag the button to the Firefox toolbar.
- Click the Edge menu (the three horizontal dots in the upper right corner of the window).
- You should see the AdBlock icon at the top of the menu. Right-click the AdBlock button and select Show next to address bar.
Safari (Mac App)
Open Safari > Preferences > Extensions and select the checkbox next to AdBlock Icon. Restart Safari.