If you can't see the AdBlock icon in the browser toolbar, first make sure that AdBlock is installed. If AdBlock is installed but you don't see the icon, follow these steps to un-hide it.
If a puzzle icon appears in Chrome's toolbar, please do the following:
- Click the puzzle icon in Chrome’s toolbar to access the Chrome Extensions Menu.
- The AdBlock icon should be displayed in the list in the dropdown that appears. Click on the pin icon to add or remove the icon from the toolbar.
If a puzzle icon does not appear in Chrome's toolbar, please do the following:
- Click the Chrome menu (the three stacked bars or dots in the upper right corner of the window).
- The AdBlock icon should appear at the top of the menu. Right-click the AdBlock icon and select Show in toolbar.
Is the address bar hiding the icon? If you've followed the steps above and the icon still doesn't appear, the address bar itself is probably hiding it. Put your cursor on the right-hand side of the address bar and drag to the left to make the box shorter. The icons for all of your enabled extensions will appear one by one as the address bar makes room.
- If you see the Overflow menu symbol, >>, in the menu bar, click it, right-click the AdBlock icon, and select Unpin from Overflow menu. If there is no Overflow menu, continue to Step 2.
- Open the Firefox menu and select Customize.
- Right-click the AdBlock icon and select Add to Toolbar or Add to Overflow Menu. You can also drag the icon to the Firefox toolbar.
- Click the Edge menu (the three horizontal dots in the upper right corner of the window).
- You should see the AdBlock icon at the top of the menu. Right-click the AdBlock icon and select Show next to address bar.