Why can't AdBlock fix a filter list issue?
How to report an issue to the list authors
Here are all contact methods for the list authors. To prevent spam, @ is replaced by " at " in the email addresses below.
To help the list authors help you better, here are some guidelines for reporting your issue (either an unblocked ad or a broken filter in a filter list).
- Search the forum for the domain name of the site you're reporting. If you find a topic for the domain, enter your report as a comment in that topic. (The domain name is the part of the web address that is not "www." or ".com"; for example, in "www.examplesite.com," the domain name is "examplesite.")
- If you don't find a topic for the domain, click the New Topic button in the appropriate forum and name your topic for the site you're reporting.
Note: If the site contains adult content, please include "NSFW" ("not safe for work") in the topic subject!
- Include your browser and version, operating system, and which version of AdBlock you have.
- Provide a link to a page where the issue you're reporting can be found.
- Provide a screenshot of the issue if you can. (Please capture the entire page.)
- If you've done any troubleshooting, list the things you tried.
- Get a screenshot that shows the issue you're reporting. Be sure to capture the entire screen.
- Upload your screenshot to Imgur.com or a similar picture-sharing site.
- Get the "share" URL of the uploaded file.
- In your forum post, include this line: [img]whatever-the-share-url-is[/img]
Here's where to report an issue with a filter list: