If a web page suddenly isn't working or doesn't look right, it might be caused by a broken filter in a recent list update. If you're seeing ads, your filter lists might be out of date. In either case, manually updating your filter lists is a good first step in troubleshooting.
Desktop (Windows, Mac, Linux)
- Click the AdBlock button in the browser toolbar, then select Options.
- On the FILTER LISTS tab, click update now.
- Wait for all the lists to update.
- Restart your computer.*
iOS (iPhone, iPad)
- Open AdBlock and click Update Filter Lists.
- Restart your device.*
Android (Samsung Internet)
- There's no way to specifically update the filter lists. Do be sure that if Configure automatic updates is set to On Wi-Fi only that you connect to a wireless network at least once a week to get the latest filter list and app releases.*