One (or two) Click Whitelist?

I'm both a user of AdBlock and a blogger. Are there any plans to allow users to whitelist via a one-click (or maybe two-click, to prevent abuse) function? I know it's not that hard to whitelist, but it's still more annoying than if there's a button that says "whitelist this site" (and then maybe a followup alert that can't be altered that says "confirm / cancel whitelisting" or something). 

I know there's sites I come across where I wouldn't mind just whitelisting to support them, but it's a hassle compared to just click "continue to site" so I never end up doing it. 

1 person likes this idea
  • Hi Jennifer,

Thanks for your suggestion! We'll keep it in mind as we consider feature requests to build. :)

Warm regards,

Rhana Cassidy

AdBlock Community Manager

1 person likes this
  • I like it as well.. I was about to suggest something else, some javascript call. So basically a href link with a js call which basically after a single click adds the website with the link to the whitelist.

im frustrated with people either too lazy to do it with 2 or more steps OR simply they dont know how. Trust me, some people not even know that either AdBlock is installed....

please make a single click option somehow, as it would save me time to reverse engineer AdBlock in order to achieve it myself. I rather see the developers of AdBlock understand this issue and work on it themselves instead of waiting for feature requests which is imo overrated. Not many people take time for requesting things, let alone "like ideas" as that requires clicking :/

Thank you!
    H

1 person likes this
  • Yes
Login or Signup to post a comment