Start a new topic

No AdBlock Response from Suppurt Tickets

Over the last month, I have submitted two new support tickets, but have received no response.  Have wanted to migrate from AdBlock to AdBlock Premium to AdBlock Premium Gold -- but the support website gives incorrect and conflicting answers.

For some reason, AdBlock seems to be unwilling or unable to respond.
Am left wondering if there is anyone at AdBlock home.  Have stopped donating for now because it might very well be that the original AdBlock group is no longer part of AdBlock.  Can't find out.

-Jim

Hi James,

I'm so sorry I haven't replied to your tickets. I've been digging out from under an avalanche of support requests (more than 1,000 at last count). I'll go look for yours right now. Thanks so much for your patience!

Warm regards,

Rhana Cassidy

AdBlock Community Manager

Hi James,

I'm not one of the AdBlock Team, but I am a regular here. As an experienced user, I've been road testing AdBlock Premium and AdBlock Premium Gold heavily and given the team a lot of feedback on it.

I'll take another look through the support articles for them today and see if I can spot anything that could be improved. I can't update the articles myself but I'll be sure to let Rhana know of anything I find.

Matthew aka blastoise186

Login or Signup to post a comment