Start a new topic

Your contribution request

Just wanted to say thank you!  I sent you a very small contribution because I am a senior citizen on a fixed income. I LOVE AdBlock!   I wish I could send more. It's great not to see all those ads! And it's so frustrating that more and more sites are asking me to "whitelist them".  No thanks, I will not whitelist any site, because if I do, I start getting tons of junk mail!   

From a grateful user,

G.

Hi G.,

Thank YOU, not only for your donation but simply for taking the time to write a thank-you note. It's becoming a lost art, and we truly appreciate it.

We're so glad your browsing is a little bit nicer thanks to AdBlock. We have some suggestions for when sites ask you to turn off AdBlock, by the way.

Stay awesome,

Rhana

AdBlock Community Manager

Hi,

It's great for me to see all the feedback too, especially as a long time user - my stats alone probably make up over 2 million Blocked Ads over the years - and that's partly because I actively hunt for Unblocked Ads or AdBlock Bugs to get them fixed.

In the near future I believe the team hope to release a special version that I call Project Sprint, and you might like to give it a try.

Thanks for staying awesome!

blastoise186

Login or Signup to post a comment