Your contribution request

Just wanted to say thank you!  I sent you a very small contribution because I am a senior citizen on a fixed income. I LOVE AdBlock!   I wish I could send more. It's great not to see all those ads! And it's so frustrating that more and more sites are asking me to "whitelist them".  No thanks, I will not whitelist any site, because if I do, I start getting tons of junk mail!   

From a grateful user,

G.

• Hi G.,

Thank YOU, not only for your donation but simply for taking the time to write a thank-you note. It's becoming a lost art, and we truly appreciate it.

We're so glad your browsing is a little bit nicer thanks to AdBlock. We have some suggestions for when sites ask you to turn off AdBlock, by the way.

Stay awesome,

Rhana

AdBlock Community Manager

• Hi,

It's great for me to see all the feedback too, especially as a long time user - my stats alone probably make up over 2 million Blocked Ads over the years - and that's partly because I actively hunt for Unblocked Ads or AdBlock Bugs to get them fixed.

In the near future I believe the team hope to release a special version that I call Project Sprint, and you might like to give it a try.

Thanks for staying awesome!

blastoise186

Login or Signup to post a comment