Start a new topic

Thank you Ad Block!

Hello wonderful ad block makers! 

You have had a significantly positive effect on my life for the last few years. Although I am a student and so am not able to properly show you my love via exuberant funds, I have made a donation because I believe in the remarkable value you are contributing to the world. Your adblocker helps me decide which sites to support by viewing ads and which to not support by not viewing ads. You've saved me countless hours of wasted time being bombarded with pointless products and invasive commercials, and have made me feel less like a commodity on the internet. Thank you so much, please keep up the amazing work! 

Sincerely, 

A very grateful internet user

Hi Tiara,

Wow! Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a lovely thank-you note. You're the reason we do what we do. We're so happy we've been able to help make your life a little bit better. And thank you as well for your donation! :D

I'll pass your note to the rest of our team so that you can make their day the way you've made mine!

Warmest regards,

Rhana

AdBlock Community Manager

Hi Tiara

My name is Kelli Novotny, I am the Design Director here at AdBlock and I also pitch in on some of our social media efforts. I was wondering if it would be alright with you if I used the following quote: "You've saved me countless hours of wasted time being bombarded with pointless products and invasive commercials, and have made me feel less like a commodity on the internet." I would likely refer to you as "Tiara K" - PLEASE let me know if that would be alright by you?! Thanks in advance :D

Hi Kelli, I would be totally ok with you quoting me. :) Tiara
Login or Signup to post a comment