Thanks and Respect

Ads are poison. You guys rock. 

You are also the first organisation I've donated money to voluntarily in my life. Keep up the good work! A lot of people's sanity depends on it!

• Hehehe,

As someone who only donates $5 I'm impressed! Exactly why I donate $5 a year is something you might find out soon but here's a hint: it's because of something I've been messing around with for the last year!

Actually with that said... I need to fire up my PayPal account again soon :P

• Hi Doran,

You're super-swell and we love you to pieces! Thanks so much!

:) Rhana

AdBlock Community Manager

• Just donated another 20 bucks! Finally got a lil extra cash, can't forget the AdBlock crew. Thanks for all your hard work. Cheers

• Hey Doran,

Thanks so much! :)

Rhana

• Best 20 bucks I ever spent haha, & I'm terrible w money. Looking forward to contributing more. Like Fang4643 said, "ads are poison" I understand why we have ads, people can make a living, but if there's a great service out there like Adblock, you better be sure I'm gonna use it! Cheers

• Hi Fang4643,

Thanks for your support! On behalf of the AdBlock team, we feel pretty honored right now. Hopefully, we won't be the last organization you donate to. :D

YOU rock.

Stay awesome!

Rhana

1 person likes this
Login or Signup to post a comment