Start a new topic

I would to help you with money, cause I'm like so much this program (AdBlock), but i don't have a credit card...  so, how can i help you? i'm from brazil.

with love:

Túlio S. Machado.

Hi Túlio,

We're happy you're enjoying AdBlock. Thanks for wanting to support our work! Right now we can accept PayPal as well as credit cards. We're looking into offering additional ways to donate, too. Please follow our social media pages (FacebookTwitter, or Google+and AdBlock's Blog for announcements!

In the meantime, if you don't have either a credit card or a PayPal account, no problem! You can still support us by giving AdBlock a good review in your browser's extension store. You can also tell all your friends about AdBlock! There are a lot of copycats out there. Be sure to tell them to get it from our website,, so they get the right one. :)

Warm regards,

AdBlock Community Manager

There are only few "donate now" services that I support.  Adblock and wikipedia are the #1 and #2 on the list.  One if the nice things is both sites so rarely beg for money.  Asking on a major rev update is okay by me.  Whenever I install onto a new personal machine, you all ask for money which is fine as well (and you get it).   That you all for providing a great tool AND not being nags about asking for money.  

Hi Tabardphantom,

Thank YOU. You've absolutely hit the nail on the head. Organizations like AdBlock that rely on donations to stay in business have to tread a fine line. We need to ask often enough that we're able to go on providing the service people love, but not so often that we drive away the people who love what we do. We're so glad we're getting the balance right. :)

Stay awesome!

Rhana Cassidy

AdBlock Community Manager

Login or Signup to post a comment