Start a new topic

Your contribution request

Dear AdBlock,

Thank you for your effort and being so great so far and still working hard to improve your soft even further.

Personally, I would like to contribute to reward your great job, however it is not possible now, since I am using a company computer and such donations are not in line with my employer's policy.

But since I am going to retire by mid-next year, I will be switching to a private machine and then I am going to provide some reward.

Until then, please keep up your great job and I wish all your team all the best of success.

Kind regards,

Jerzy W. Kownacki
Warsaw, Poland

Hi Jerzy,

We're so happy you're enjoying AdBlock! We really appreciate your taking the time and trouble to write. Since payment is never required to use AdBlock, thank-you notes mean a great deal to us. So really, thank YOU!

By the way, we understand that not everyone who wants to pay is able to. Pay when you can, if you like, and in the meantime, you can still support us by giving AdBlock a good review in your browser's extension store. You can also tell all your friends about AdBlock! There are a lot of copycats out there. Be sure to tell them to get it from our website,, so they get the right one. :)

Stay awesome,

AdBlock Community Manager

Добрый день! Огромное СПАСИБО - что Вы есть! К сожалению поддержать деньгами не могу, т.к. я пенсионерка и стеснена в средствах! Желаю  дальнейших УСПЕХОВ Вашей программе!  С уважением - Гусева Ирина. г.Харьков, Украина

nie posiadam konta dolrowego-wiec jak badz co mam wplacic-chociaz niewiele -bo sam mam rente mala 600zl m-cznie

Cześć Jan,

Proszę nie martwić się o płacenie za AdBlock. Po prostu cieszymy się, że ci się to podoba i doceniasz naszą pracę!

Oczywiście zawsze pomaga nam to, czy możesz dać AdBlock dobrą recenzję w sklepie rozszerzenia przeglądarki. :)

Bądź świetny!

AdBlock Community Manager

Привет, Гусева,

Пожалуйста, не чувствуйте себя плохо, что вы не можете заплатить за AdBlock в это время. Пожалуйста, радуйтесь, что мы вас так любим и очень благодарны вам!

:) Rhana

Менеджер сообщества AdBlock

Филадельфия, Пенсильвания, США

Login or Signup to post a comment