Start a new topic

I would love to support AdBlock through Bitcoin or Ethereum, you guys should just add a wallet to send payments.

Some type of support for Bitcoin payments would be great. Ethereum would be even better but I won't get too hopeful about that one. Bitcoin alone would be great. Are there plans to add cryptocurrency payment options? It's so easy to setup now, I would even help you guys do it if you don't know what to do haha

Also... this is off topic, but I would love to know if there is a general financial disclosure. I have no problem paying for a service, or even donating but if I'm donating, I expect transparency. 

Hi Nathan,

We're happy you're enjoying AdBlock. Thanks for wanting to support our work! We're looking into offering additional ways to pay for AdBlock, including BitcoinPlease follow our social media pages (FacebookTwitter, or Google+and AdBlock's Blog for announcements!

In the meantime, you can still support us by telling all your friends about AdBlock! Maybe you could suggest they add a little extra on your behalf if they decide to pay. :) Be sure to tell them to get it from our website, https://getadblock.com, so they get the right AdBlock!

I'll find out whether we have any sort of financial disclosure. Since AdBlock is not a non-profit organization, I'm not sure that we do. I can assure you, however, that 100% of the funds we receive go to supporting the current and future development of AdBlock, including team salaries, server space, domain registration fees, and so on. :)

Rhana

AdBlock Community Manager

Hi Nathan,

Great news! You can now donate to AdBlock using Bitcoin. Our wallet address is 13HEYMsooq1kFtbT5eK7HijAPgF6EaBGNe

Thanks so much. We really appreciate your support!

Rhana

AdBlock Community Manager

Login or Signup to post a comment