Start a new topic
Implemented

Accept Bitcoin Donations

I avoid using credit cards online and using Paypal is not an option. I'd love to send a few Sitoshi's your way though for a very useful product.

Hi Pbflagge,

Thanks for your suggestion! We're happy you're enjoying AdBlock. Thanks for wanting to support our work! We're looking into offering additional ways to pay for AdBlock, including Bitcoin. Right now, however, we can only accept payment through PayPal or credit/debit card.

In the meantime, you can still support us by telling all your friends about AdBlock! Maybe you could suggest they add a little extra on your behalf if they decide to pay. :) Be sure to tell them to get it from our website, https://getadblock.com, so they get the right AdBlock!

Rhana

AdBlock Community Manager

Hi Pbflagge,

Great news! You can now donate to AdBlock using Bitcoin. Our wallet address is 13HEYMsooq1kFtbT5eK7HijAPgF6EaBGNe

Thanks so much. We really appreciate your support!

Rhana

interesting. I looked on the donation page and don't see the Bitcoin symbol.No worries. i can wait.

thanks

Hi Pbflagge,

We're not adding it to our donation page just yet. It's something of an experiment right now. Want to help us test it out? :)

Rhana

Hi.

Keep experimenting, I'll wait too.

Thank you.

Login or Signup to post a comment