Start a new topic

HAPPY CUSTOMER

Just wanted to say...how glad I am to have... AdBlock.....this service ..is WONDERFUL....THANK-YOU...THANK-YOU....!!!

5 people like this idea

Hi Linda,

Thanks so much! We're happy we can make your Internet day just a little bit brighter. :)

Rhana, AdBlock Community Manager

1 person likes this

I just thought you might like a happy comment instead of ...angary...questions...!! 

1 person likes this

Hi Linda,

We always enjoy that. Thanks so much for brightening our day!!! :)

Rhana

AdBlock Community Manager

Just wanted to say how great this program works 5 stars

Hi Deancyndy,

Thanks so much! We'd love it if you could leave us a review in your browser's extension store, too. :)

We're happy you're happy with AdBlock!

Rhana

Stealing this thread:

I felt bad about not supporting the few content creators that really make my life better, so I deleted AdBlock. Until today. I have gotten pop-unders (in 2017, mind you!). I've had to kill my phone's browser because of intrusive ads. I've had to listen to 15 second ads on YouTube so that I can listen to a 15 second sample of music, for each of the 30-or-so videos in a playlist I was trying to search through. I've had to kill tabs using `kill`, in Linux, in 2017.

I'm done. I reinstalled it today. I donated today.

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!

1 person likes this

Hi Derrek,

LOL It was a noble effort! May we humbly suggest that instead of deleting AdBlock you just whitelist sites you want to support? You can even whitelist individual YouTube channels. That way you'll be supporting content creators while still blocking bad ads everywhere else. You can be both noble and less aggravated!

P.S. Thank you for your donation! We're so happy you came back. :)

Rhana

1 person likes this

great

AdBlock Gurus,

Thank you for the great product! This is truly my favorite app. I am happy to support you guys and what you do. As a programmer myself, I understand the time & effort it takes to create, maintain and update a program. you guys do a great job!

I will be leaving a genuine and positive review on the extension store, my Google+ as well as FB.

Well done!!

Chris

1 person likes this

Hey Chris,

Thanks so much for your support and your review! We're glad we've been able to help make the Web a bit nicer place for you. :)

Rhana

Just downloaded  AdBlock Its was so easy to use and navigate when I use Hulu 

You guys Rock!

Hi Ecochoiceproducts,

We think anyone who takes the time to say thank-you is pretty awesome. YOU rock!

:) Rhana

Thank you.  AdBlock is the best thing that has ever been invented!  Thank you, thank you!

Hi Babsgonzalez,

You're so very welcome! :)

Rhana Cassidy